Majj - Black/ Nutmeg
- Founded by Dania Shinkar in 2019, the namesake brand, DANIA SHINKAR, is a Saudi/ Ireland-based contemporary and sustainable bag brand with an experimental approach to design.
- Named after the founder's brother, the ‘Majj’ is a top handle bag with a sleek trapezoid silhouette and a contemporary take on vintage frame bags.
The 'Majj' is our version of vintage design with modern functionality - here the classic 'coin purse' is re-imagined as a phone pocket.
The 'Majj' is composed of two main compartments, separated by a rigid divider fastened with magnetic clasps on both sides. A functional phone pocket in the divider is fastened with a kiss clasp frame closure coming above the front wall edge. It features an adjustable and detachable long strap.
- This 'Majj' variant is made in Italy from black kidskin (goat) suede and nutmeg nappa cow leather. Hardware in light gold-tone.
- 20.5 cm (H) x 25 cm (L) x 6 cm (D)
100% genuine Italian black kidskin (goat) suede, nutmeg nappa cow leather
- Signature custom brass round frame in light gold finishing
- Two compartments separated by a rigid divider
- Phone pocket in the middle divider
- Magnetic clasp closure, kiss clasp frame closure
- Engraved DANIA SHINKAR logo on the frame
- Adjustable, detachable long strap
- Suede lining
- Interior slip pocket
- Embossed DANIA SHINKAR logo in gold foil at the front
- Made in Italy
- Dust bag and branded box included