Returns & Refunds
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Jewelry must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
If you processed your order through guest checkout please contact our Customer Service to start your return.
Your returned item must arrive at the Maison Orient partner boutique or brand it was ordered from no later than 14 days after your delivery date. We recommend that you book your return pick-up within 7 days of your delivery date to ensure that it arrives at the relevant Maison Orient partner’s location within 14 days.
To book a free return please contact our customer service by emailing us at email@example.com
What happens next? Prepare your package with the documents that will be emailed to you upon your return request.
Place the item(s) with all the original packaging inside the box in which you received your order.
Attach the Return Label (shipping waybill) and a signed Return Note to the outside of your box and hand the courier the spare copies of both documents.