Amethyst, Opal And Diamond Blackamoor Ring
Blackamoor rings date back to the sixteenth century depicting rich middle eastern noble knights of Al-Andalus, the Arab Spain. Blackamoor Jewelry is highly collectible and was often found in collections of Aristocratic Venetians, as the Venetians forged commercial relations with the Noble middle eastern.
This interesting and unusual ring features a carved Amethyst with articulated facial features. The turban and collar are adorned by stroking colored gemstones including Fire Opal, Turquoise and Diamonds. This is an absolutely stunning and statement ring with substantial presence.
- Materials: 18K Yellow Gold
- Ring Size: US 9 (not sizable)
- Hallmarks: 18K
- Center Stone Type: Amethyst - Carved Cabochon
- Side Stones:
- Collar Stones: 6 single cut Diamonds , color grade I-J
- Turban Stones: 4 fire Opal , Round Cabochon ; Oval Cabochon
- Turban Stones: 5 Turquoise Round Cabochon
Condition: Minor abrasions to the Opal. The Blackamoor face has a crack (see pictures), which we believe add a special charm to the ring.