1960'S Diamond And Turquoise Furclip
This is a living reason for why we love everything that is mid century. A beautiful blooming flower in Cartier-like craftsmanship, featuring a mix of diamond cuts including single cut, round cut and old euro cut. The center part wiggles a bit, which adds to the charm of this not-so serious pin making it fun to wear.
The center Diamond is an excellent color (F-G) surrounded by the Turquoise accents adding color and class. The articulated petals are gorgeous and typical of that era.
A truly statement piece and with no doubt a collector's dream.
- Era: 1960's
- Materials: 18K Yellow Gold, 14K Yellow Gold, Platinum
- Brooch or Pin Closure Type: Locking C-Clasp
- Hallmarks: Unmarked
- Center Stone: Old European Cut Diamond, F-G color (approx 0.2 CT)
- Side Diamonds: 42 Single Cut, Round Brilliant Cut, Old European Cut, G-H color (approx 1.47 CT.)
- Side Stones: 6 Turquoise round Cabochon
Condition: Excellent condition. Very minor markings suitable for the item's age. Comes with an IGI Diamond Certificate.