Hawazen - Python Print/ Blush Pink
- Founded by Dania Shinkar in 2019, the namesake brand, DANIA SHINKAR, is a Saudi/ Ireland-based contemporary and sustainable bag brand with an experimental approach to design.
- Named after the founder's mother, the ‘Hawazen’ is a top handle bag with a sleek half-moon silhouette inspired by artist Nathalie Du Pasquier’s abstract sculptures. Signifying an Art Deco sensibility, its signature curved handle is 100% hand-sculpted from Cellulose Acetate, a natural and renewable material - making each piece distinctive and eco-friendly.
The 'Hawazen' is perfectly sized to fit your essentials and comes with an interior slip pocket to keep your small valuables safe.
- This 'Hawazen' variant is crafted from a blush pink cowhide nappa leather and a python printed lambskin leather in dappled shades of pink and purple. It is accented with our clear acetate handle for a lustrous finish.
- 26 cm (H) x 24.5 cm (W) x 7 cm (D)
100% genuine Italian blush pink cowhide nappa leather and python printed lambskin
- Silver-tone hardware
- Magnetic-fastening front flap
- Signature custom Cellulose Acetate handle
- Synthetic suede lining
- Interior slip pocket
- Embossed DANIA SHINKAR logo at the front
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Dust bag and branded box included